DC360’s June report of latest retail order fulfillment trends and strategies just came out, showing not only the challenges that retail supply chains are facing, but something far more practical: the inventory management software to solve them.
Retail inventory management software bridges the gap
The report shows the top order fulfillment and inventory management software that retail businesses are implementing to:
- Manage sustainable retail order fulfillment affordably
- Reduce the capital going into labor and infrastructure
- Offload retail fulfillment to a third-party logistics (3PL) firm they can trust
- Evolve stores and born-on-web brands for a smart transition to omnichannel fulfillment
Equally important is finding the right partner
At a time like this, anyone can grow sales. Scaling growth takes finding the right inventory management software partner.
In an executive conversation with Justin Stone, senior vice president of customer success at Deposco, Justin said the right retail order fulfillment software partner will guide your inventory management changes in a way that benefits both buyers and sellers:
“It’s time to inject the aggregate finance equation into every business decision — which may include untried methods of selling, sourcing and moving products that are more profitable”. Most retailers want to take this leap, but feel they lack the tech infrastructure, time, and expertise,” Stone said.
Get the strategy, insights, and latest trends from DC360. Or learn how Deposco’s retail order fulfillment software businesses have led companies like Altitude Sports to a:
- 3X increase in daily shipments,
- 54% increase in annual order volume, and
- 70% increase in sales in the first year