Store inventory fulfillment software
Bright Store inventory fulfillment software extends visibility to your physical retail locations. Provide accurate, real-time data and automated backroom processes to improve in-store inventory fulfillment operations like BOPIS. For a seamless customer experience every time.Download brochure
Visibility from store to warehouse
"Our customers expect us to get their order fulfilled within 24 hours. With Deposco we are able to do this sometimes within two or three hours of them placing the order. Our goal is to continue with that progress and we know we can do it with Deposco."
Leverage existing retail locations to broaden your inventory fulfillment network
Seamlessly fulfill inventory from stores
The best location to fulfill an order may be the actual store. Visibility beyond the warehouse allows you to pick, pack, and ship orders directly from the store. Inventory fulfillment software makes it easy to offer customer options such as buy online, pick up in-store or buy in-store and ship to home, so you never lose a sale due to low inventory at a physical location.Learn how to fulfill from stores
Manage in-store fulfillment operations
Provide store associates with quick access to item information such as pricing, stock levels, and key characteristics to help assist customers. Manage in-store receiving, store inventory fulfillment, transfers, and procedures in the backroom all through Bright Store.
Connect store communications
Bright Store inventory fulfillment software allows associates to see not only the inventory in the warehouses but also in other store locations. For less time on the phone, shorter lines, and the best possible customer experience.Learn how to connect store communication
Unified commerce platform
Allow your customers to order online and pick up in-store. Update inventory stock levels in-store automatically, simplify transfers, and keep associates out selling on the floor longer. Store inventory levels update automatically in-store when checking out.
Ship inventory direct-from-store with an omnichannel inventory fulfillment solution
- Extend inventory visibility beyond the warehouse
- Pick, pack, and ship direct from store
- Empower store associates with item lookup
- Receive online returns in-store
- Manage customer accounts
- Select a store location for fulfillment
- Manage in-store receiving and backroom processes
- Offer customers features such as BOPIS
- Unify inventory fulfillment processes
- Increase store communications
Still have questions? We're here to help! Speak with our team!
- Inventory fulfillment software reduces wait times on the sales floor while ensuring higher product availability. These solutions free up store associates from time-consuming back-of-house operations and support for mega-shifts in retail customer preferences, such as BOPIS and curbside pickup. They also eliminate tedious manual data entry into the POS, ensuring accurate inventory levels.
- If you sell in stores and online, inventory fulfillment software can action your stores as proxy warehouses for your online demand. These solutions slash time and labor costs to fulfill online orders in stores, while ensuring accurate real-time inventory synching across all your retail channels. See how this helped Psycho Bunny build an omnichannel network
- Inventory fulfillment software accelerates an organization's profitability by making all inventory available to sell in any channel. Inventory levels, whether in physical stores or online, automatically sync in a consolidated inventory management system, simplifying omnichannel while improving customer experiences without stockouts, backorders, or inflated costs.
- The apparel brand Feature achieved a 52% increase in daily shipments while increasing SKUs by more than 78% after implementing Deposco's inventory fulfillment software. For rapidly growing organizations, these solutions bring effortless scaling and lightning-fast time to value. Learn more
Third-party logistics (3PL)