Our original research on supply chain planning and execution provides valuable insights into the current state of the industry and the most effective strategies for growth. By analyzing data from top companies and conducting in-depth interviews with supply chain experts, we have uncovered key trends and best practices that can help organizations improve their supply chain performance.
Navigating Peak Season 2023Download NowDeposco and Industry Dive pull the curtains back on the industry’s readiness for Peak Season 2023. Businesses of all types and sizes weighed in on their top concerns, focus areas, the effectiveness of their current fulfillment operations, and future priorities.The data shows that most businesses are now taking stronger actions to prep for sustained disruptions that are out of their control. Should you? Read the report to gauge your peak season preparations against the core focus areas of your peers, who are seeking:
- Profit-friendly alternatives to hiring amid labor problems
- Improvements to order accuracy & speed
- Protection against the consequences of inflation (higher returns, reduced spending, order cancellations)
- Increased use of a 3PL partner for relief
- Efficiencies across in-store fulfillment (BOPIS/BORIS)
The Rise of Direct-to-Consumer in North AmericaIs Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) your next go-to expansion opportunity? According to a new study of retail, manufacturing, wholesale, and 3PL providers, DTC sales could make up about half of your overall revenue by 2026.Do your fulfillment teams have what it takes to meet customer expectations and take advantage of this booming market profitably? Need to offer personalized services and support sustainable delivery practices smarter? Grab the report to find out:Download Now
- Sales outlook and priorities for DTC expansion
- Growing pains to anticipate
- Essentials to maximize your DTC sales and profitability
The Rise of Direct-to-Consumer in EuropeThe Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) market is in growth mode. Having risen by 16.9% from 2021 to 2022, the numbers are impressive. But selling is only half the battle.A new report of decision-makers from across the UK, Benelux, and the Nordics revealed that there are rich pickings on offer for DTC. Is your business’s fulfillment technology ready? This report explores how to make a success of Direct-to-Consumer including:Download Now
- Industry challenges, opportunities, priorities, and technology investments
- Unfamiliar workflows, volumes, and technical complexities to expect
- Strategies to unlock better customer connections and cost reduction with DTC
2022 Peak Season Report: Leveraging the Latest Supply Chain Data To Benchmark Peak Season PrepDownload NowPeak Season 2022 saw new supply chain trends. Businesses are rethinking how they manage order volumes that feel like a holiday all year long.A survey of 160+ retailers, manufacturers, wholesalers, and 3PL/4PL firms uncovered a big problem – Over half of supply chain execs anticipate Peak Season 2022 to bring even more delays, disruptions, and shortages than last year. How confident are you in your current fulfillment process?