Order management software and DOM
Enhance decision-making with an automated, intelligent order management software and DOM. Optimize order fulfillment, order routing, sourcing and shipping from warehouses, third-party logistics (3PL) providers, and retail stores based on real-time inventory, demand, and location. Bright Order order fulfillment software works seamlessly with Bright Warehouse in addition to integrating with homegrown and other providers’ WMS systems.Download brochure
More efficient in order fulfillment
"Our implementation with Deposco was amazing. We had three people onsite for go-live and were able to start shipping on the same day! I have never experienced that with any other implementations."
Order management software and DOM integrated with intelligence
Inspect inventory across all channels including Direct-to-Consumer (DTC)
See the big picture by viewing inventory across multiple facilities at once or filtering down to the details of one warehouse. Bright Order provides visibility to inventory fulfillment across all DCs, stores, Direct-to-Consumer channels, and partners. Our order management and DOM software synchronizes inventory across channels, making dashboards and reporting simple. Deposco’s best-of-breed order management system software also offers industry-best software flexibility aligned to your specific business needs.Unlock real-time visibility
Fulfill orders faster with order management software and DOM
Speed your order management and fulfillment process by viewing inventory for all order types in a single view. DOM escalates the hierarchy to fulfill orders by the planned ship date by selecting the optimal fulfillment option. DOM enhances the omnichannel customer experience by handling payments, returns, and order substitutions. Create the best experience for your customers by offering order fulfillment options such as buy online/pick up in-store, or ship directly from the store.
Automate order allocation using our advanced rules engine
Bright Order makes it faster and cheaper to manage the sources to fulfill and ship every order. Divide multi-item orders among stores, DCs, warehouses, or suppliers automatically. Connect and compare drop shipping options for suppliers, and automate order management decisions based on cost and speed. Automated validations and actions prepare the orders for fulfillment:
- Address validation
- Item price
- Fulfillment time
- Stock levels
- Order splitting
Manage the order life cycle
Process all order types from all sales channels in one system. Deposco’s order management software automates validations and actions using configurable rules and event-based workflows. Manage order exceptions and determine order priority by automatically assigning processes based on order attributes. If a multi-item order is split, Bright Order will provide visibility and tracking for both shipments under a single customer order. From receiving to shipping, Bright Order provides a single view of the entire order.
Automate decisions with confidence
- Reserve inventory for specific orders or channels
- Optimize drop shipping
- Provide real-time inventory visibility for customers
- Buy online and pick up/return in-store
- Segment stock by channel or customer
- Process payments, returns, and order substitutions
- Avoid chargebacks
- View orders for all sales channels in one place
Still have questions? We're here to help! Speak with our team!
- An order fulfillment system becomes important when a business starts to experience 1. unsustainably high demand and order volume, 2. customer service issues that have lofty consequences, 3. rising operational costs and labor problems, 4. Or simply the desire to offer new sales channels and buying options.
- Order management software is for retail, ecommerce, 3PL and brand companies looking to quickly reduce transportation and labor costs, fulfill more orders without hiring more people, reduce pick-pack-ship errors, and get fulfillment times under 24 hours reliably. Learn how order management software reduces fulfillment costs
- Deposco Bright Order includes components for Order Management and DOM (Distributed Order Management). OMS is the system that manages and tracks the entire order process. DOM is an advanced portion of the system that allocates order fulfillment to the most optimal location. Learn the difference between OMS and DOM
- Deposco's order management system includes features like automated order routing and order fulfillment, drop shipping, right inventory by channel, rate shopping, pre-ordering and pre-selling of inventory. These features rapidly lower inventory carrying and shipping costs while ensuring fast delivery and minimal stockouts.
- Order management software helps streamline the order fulfillment process by reducing manual tasks and improving order accuracy. It is a tool that centralizes and automates various aspects of order processing, such as order tracking, inventory management, and shipping.
- Order management software includes various functions such as inventory management, order processing, shipping management, customer management, and order fulfillment. Order fulfillment software is a function within the broader order management software that specifically focuses on tasks related to fulfilling orders, such as picking, packing, and shipping. Order fulfillment software is a subset of order management software, addressing a specific aspect of the order management process.
- Order management software provides multiple ways to improve customer satisfaction, such as: Improving order accuracy, Speeding up processing, Providing customers with real-time order updates, Avoiding over- or understocking items, and accelerating delivery times with flexible options for speed or pick-up methods.
- Yes, one of the primary benefits of Order Management Software is the automation of tasks to eliminate manual errors in the fulfillment process. Data goes into barcode scanners and directly into your system. This not only speeds up manual or paper-based data entry tasks but significantly reduces the risk of human error, lost pick sheets, invoices, etc.
- Yes, order management software can provide real-time insights into inventory levels across multiple channels and locations. This degree of enterprise visibility and automated decision-making helps to reduce the risk of over- or understocking along with improving customer experiences.
- Order management software provides real-time data analytics and reporting on order processing, inventory management, and shipping. This helps to identify and predict patterns in the fulfillment cycle, allowing users to plan for, adapt to, and continuously improve processes based on their most important KPIs.
- Yes, integrating order management software with your ecommerce platform ensures seamless communication between your online store and order processing, enhancing efficiency and accuracy. Ideally, look for an OMS partner that builds, manages, invests in, and supports their own cloud integrations. This ensures that you'll be able to keep your platform up to date with minimal in-house IT resources or expense.
- Order management software automates order processing, inventory tracking, and shipping. These capabilities allow a business to minimize manual errors and provide real-time visibility into order status, as well as speed up the overall fulfillment cycle.
- Look for features like cloud compatibility, real-time inventory tracking, order tracking and status updates, integrations with shipping carriers, automated order routing, analytics for process optimization, and remote access.