Deposco and Sage Intacct
Better TogetherSage Intacct helps finance professionals increase efficiency and drive growth for their organizations. In other words, our difference is helping you make a difference. How? By automating your processes so you can run your day-to-day business better. And by giving you greater insight and flexibility—so you can make confident long-term decisions, then act fast to execute changes. Find out more about how we’re built to be different, and why it matters to you.
Sage Intacct and Deposco Benefits:
Deposco’s Sage Intacct integration enables direct communication between Sage Intacct and all other Deposco applications, be it Bright Order, Bright Warehouse, Bright Store, Bright Source or Bright Performance. All data points related to items, vendors, inventory, and orders shipments may be seamlessly exchanged between the two applications, and available between their interfaces.
Further, Deposco Bright Performance allows for access to data that may be used for advanced views of KPI’s and performance scorecarding using Business Information Analytics tools including Tableau, Microsoft Power BI or other standard data visualization and SQL tools.
- Automate your most important process—turning orders into cash
- Tackle complex customer contracts and revenue accounting with powerful, sophisticated cloud ERP
- Deliver relevant insights to all stakeholders – Gain insight into every stage of the process: order, revenue recognition, deferred revenue, billing, and collection, so you ensure rapid responses to customers
Leverage these valuable resources from Sage Intacct:
- Whitepaper: Mastering the Complexity of Revenue Management
- On-Demand webinar: New FASB Rev Rec Standards, Actions You Should Take Now!
- Customer video: Intacct for Subscription-Based Businesses
- Learn More about Sage Intacct Awards: www.intacct.com/awards