Deposco’s omnichannel fulfillment solution has received Supply & Demand Chain Executive’s 2023 Top Supply Chain Projects award for unifying inventory across all retail channels at luxury retail brand Psycho Bunny including 60+ physical stores.
Psycho Bunny implemented Bright Store, our inventory fulfillment solution designed for retail brands that need to extend visibility to their physical retail locations.
Bright Store is part of the Deposco Bright Suite, which uniquely combines seamless warehouse management (WMS) system data flow with next-gen distributed order management system (OMS) capabilities – like drop shipping, automatic order routing, and pre-ordering.
The solution provides accurate, real-time data and automated back-of-house fulfillment processes to improve in-store operations like BOPIS (buy online pick up in store). So retailers can get more orders out the door with speed, accuracy, operational savings, and a seamless customer experience every time.
Connecting all inventory, warehouse management, and order management operations into one system eliminates extensive work behind the scenes, empowering retailers to manage complex order volumes across channels with ease:
- Effortless, end-to-end omnichannel fulfillment from warehouse, 3PL partners, marketplaces, or physical retail stores
- Automated pick, pack, and ship
- Waved or waveless strategies based on priority
- Inventory segmentation across marketplaces
- Cartonization and kitting options
- SSCC label generation for EDI
- Rate shopping for the best price
- Direct API with shipping carriers
Please join us in congratulating all the winners of this year’s Top Supply Chain Projects 2023!